Rockit Solutions is seeking a Securities Processing Specialist for our Stamford, CT office. The Securities Processing Specialist will process trades, dividends, income and corporate actions and ensure that this activity is accurately reflected in the company’s trademarked systems.
- Process trades for security types including equity, preferred stocks, mutual funds, options, futures and fixed income to ensure that activity is accurately reflected in the company’s system.
- Process spot and forward foreign currency contracts.
- Update system to reflect accurate dividend information using multiple sources.
- Reconcile and receipt domestic and foreign income and interest.
- Process and reconcile corporate actions such as splits, stock dividends, mergers and rights offerings.
- Reconcile marketable security activity between company’s system and bank/custodian data on settle date +1.
- Research security processing related inquiries from other groups and departments.
- A BA/BS is required; degree in Finance is strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of work or experience at a financial services company.
- Corporate Actions experience a plus.
- Strong communication.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Detail-oriented; accurate and timely follow up and responsiveness.
- Proficient in Excel. Working knowledge of Access or Bloomberg a plus.
Please email email@example.com with your resume attached to apply!
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. EOE