Rockit Solutions is seeking a Client Service Associate to join our Stamford, CT office. The Client Service Associate will serve as the first point of contact for any client related inquiries. The position is actively involved in resolving client inquiries, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate should possess strong, high-level client service experience along with a solid finance driven background.
- Coordinate with clients regularly to ensure accurate posting of daily cash activities.
- Communicate with other departments within our organization to help supervise the daily processing of data in all accounts, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. This role is highly communicative both internally & externally.
- Research client inquiries in a timely manner while paying attention to important details.
- Manage account creations and modifications – Operational work required via the Company’s proprietary Software.
- Review daily reconciliation and post remittances as needed – Operational work required via the Company’s proprietary Software.
- Assist the Relationship Manager with monthly and quarterly financial statement distributions.
Skills & Knowledge:
- BA/BS required. Degree in finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years’ prior client service experience in banking or finance industry required
- Prior experience with Partnership or Fund Accounting preferred
- High level abilities with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Basic understanding of investments and/or portfolio accounting preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached to apply!
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. EOE